Will report to Director of Maintenance
- Performs routine aircraft maintenance and inspections for aircrafts
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, Standard Shop Practices and FAA requirements. Work must be performed in the interest of safety of flight.
- Keep tools and support equipment in safe operational conditions at all times.
- Accurately complete required paperwork and/or work orders and input into the system
- Provide quality workmanship
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintains a productive relationship with their managers & peers
- Other duties assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A/P Certification or obtained within 6 months of hire
- FAA training/experience
- Able to work overtime as needed, evenings and weekends
- Highly motivated, organized with attention to details
- Effective communication skills in both written and oral
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, climb, kneel, squat, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to pass FAA background and drug testing
- Valid driver's license