OVG Facilities has an exciting opening for an Operations Manager for the new Enmarket Arena opening in 2022. The Enmarket Arena will boast a 9,500-seat arena with luxury suites, club seating, and first-rate food and beverage. The new arena will bolster entertainment in Southern Georgia by hosting must-see national touring concerts, family shows, comedians, and more. The venue is also set to expand sports in the region by introducing a tenant ECHL hockey team along with presenting professional, collegiate and amateur sporting events.
This position is an administrative and working managerial position in support of the Director of Operations and deals with all aspects of facility operations. Work includes maintaining personnel records, training, purchasing, budgeting, delegation of responsibilities to appropriate subordinates and maintenance duties. This position oversees the day-to-day front of house and back of house operations of Enmarket Arena with emphasis on changeovers and the housekeeping/maintenance of the interior and exterior spaces.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Coordinates and communicates all event production information to the Operations Department Staff and 3rd party staff to ensure that all events are executed in a timely and professional manner
• Supervises the performance of the entire Operations Staff including 3rd party help on all non-event days, event days, and overnight changeovers
• Oversees the installation/removal and maintenance of all event related assets including, but not limited to, dasher/glass system, staging, basketball floor, ice decking, and all permanent and temporary seating
• Assists Engineering with equipment PM duties and basic maintenance
• Oversees, schedules and directs third party housekeeping staff on day to day housekeeping along with coordinating larger scale housekeeping projects.
• Oversees and maintains all housekeeping equipment including washer/dryer
• Must be fully versed and skilled in all operations of Enmarket Arena equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, hand tools, Zamboni, power tools, floor scrubbers and vehicles
• Oversees facility grounds maintenance and upkeep of related equipment
• Oversees the hiring, training, and scheduling of Full-Time and Part-Time Operations staff
• Reviews and modifies the policies and procedures manuals for the Operations Department including Housekeeping and 3rd party help
• Assists in the development and implementation of the Enmarket Arena’s Risk Management Program comprised of OSHA safety regulations and Security and Emergency Management Programs
• Helps oversee the use of Enmarket Arenas CMMS program.
• Oversees the ordering of all safety and day to day operational supplies for the Operations Department including Housekeeping
Nonessential Job Functions:
• · Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• · Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof upon hiring.
Attention to Detail
Works well under pressure
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
We are committed to ensuring all of our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Thus, OVG requires vaccinations of all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.