Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Assistant Graphic Designer will provide overall support to the Graphic Design team by assisting in preliminary graphic design research, creating tech packs and assembling presentation boards and materials.
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to create, update and prepare technical packs to be sent to overseas factories and vendors
- Track and update the graphic design schedule to ensure deadlines and production milestones are being met
- Coordinate and send sample packages, maintain sample library and sample production schedule
- Maintain product development logs, line sheets, fabric and color library, design archives library, and inspiration boards
- Create CAD sketches of styles in development
- Contribute to complete landscape and brand research
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts or related field
- 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail