Client and Computer facing, you can walk the walk, talk the talk, and deliver!
As a Consultant/Software Developer with Mind Over Machines, you will contribute to the development of client solutions as part of a team. You’ll benefit from a mentor who will help you come up to speed on the MOM way and best practices for developing solutions, conducting business analysis, testing, and evaluating a solution.
- Exposure to web-based application development
- Well-versed in software design, implementation, and test skills
- Experience with software development and exposure to object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience with data modeling and related concepts such as an Entity Relationship Diagram
- Familiarity with doing technical documentation of development efforts using Confluence, JIRA, or other similar product documentation technology
- Possesses a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity, and honesty
- The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with a high attention to detail
- Work creatively under management guidance to develop new skills as needed to support new products and applications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to respond quickly to changing requirements
- Works on multiple tasks with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
- Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational, and prioritization of workload