As a Corporate Partnerships Assistant, you have a unique opportunity to provide the PETA Foundations’ Corporate Giving Department with administrative support and share your enthusiasm for fundraising and discovering vegan/cruelty-free companies. You will maintain databases, social media accounts, PETA websites, third-party fundraising programs and assist with prospecting and stewardship of PETA’s corporate partners.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• In consultation with PETA and in verified compliance with the objectives, standards, and requirements communicated by it:
o Assist with basic processes relating to Corporate Giving Programs including PETA Business Friends (PBF), PETA-Approved Vegan, and affiliate fundraising programs.
o Correspond with companies and build fundraising relationships
o Maintain PETA Business Friend benefit fulfillment and onboarding
o Support aspects of donor engagement in the social media and website environment. Maintaining cultivation platforms including the PETA Mall website, its social media pages, PETA’s coupon page, email campaigns, and others
o Perform research projects on prospective companies and assemble data reports to approach new companies
o Record and process gifts in-kind for the organization with accuracy, and ensure donors are promptly acknowledged
• Assist with fundraising events in the corporate sponsor climate
• Discover new company prospects and actively promote the PETA Business Friends and other corporate giving programs
• Draft responses to inquiries about a wide range of fundraising and animal rights topics and respond to inbound e-mails from PETA supporters, fundraisers, and third-party organizations
• Maintain departmental databases and archives
• Establish and maintain good communication and relationships at all levels of the organization and PETA and with PETA’s business partners
• Provide administrative support to PETA’s Corporate Giving Department.
• Perform any other duties or special projects assigned by the supervisor
• Personal experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter
• Proven excellent project management, strategic thinking, and ability to meet multiple deadlines and organize tasks
• Experience with data entry and database maintenance systems
• Desired proficiency with a variety of Microsoft Office programs, Asana, and WordPress
• Proven excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Professional appearance, adherence to a healthy vegan lifestyle, and familiarity with vegan/cruelty-free shopping
• This position requires proof of the COVID-19 full vaccination
This position cannot be performed in Colorado.