The Food Service Employee is responsible for performing a variety of duties while properly operating Lagoon’s food concession stands and the Group Foods Catering Area in accordance to Lagoon’s policies and procedures. Food Service Employee prepare and serve food to Lagoon’s guests and follow proper sanitation procedures to keep a clean and orderly work area.
This position is seasonal. Seasonal employees perform their work at certain seasons and periods of the year. Their work, by its nature, is not continuous nor is it carried on throughout the year. A seasonal employee who is employed at the conclusion of the season will be terminated.
- Able to stand and/or walk for up to eight (8) hours.
- Food Division Employees are required to obtain a valid Davis County Food Handler’s Permit and to follow all food safety guidelines as outlined by the Davis County Department of Environmental Health, as well as Lagoon’s policies and procedures.
- Able to complete basic math and to accept, handle, and make change with U.S. currency.
- Able to perform work duties outdoors in varying weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Shift times will vary depending on the need of the department, however most shifts will be in the afternoon/evening.