The Games Attendant is responsible for acting as a salesperson, selling games of skill to Lagoon guests by explaining the rules, providing encouragement, asking for replays and awarding prizes with enthusiasm in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Games Attendant must handle cash accurately and maintain an even count at the end of their shift.
This position is seasonal. Seasonal employees perform their work at certain seasons and periods of the year. Their work, by its nature, is not continuous nor is it carried on throughout the year. A seasonal employee who is employed at the conclusion of the season will be terminated.
- Able to stand and/or walk for up to eight (8) hours.
- The Games Attendant must be outgoing and exhibit a high degree of motivation toward ensuring guest satisfaction by displaying an aggressively friendly approach to service guests.
- The Games Attendant must provide variable instructions to guests relating to game information.
- Able to complete basic math calculations when filling out prize inventory information and be able to accept, handle and make change with U.S. currency without the use of a calculator.
- Able to perform work duties outdoors in varying weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Shift times will vary depending on the need of the department, however most shifts will be in the afternoon/evening and will range from 6 to 8 hours in duration.