ABOUT THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
If you are self-reliant, driven, and a focused individual, we want you to help us take our company to the next level. Use your entrepreneurial, and capable sales and leasing professionalism with our commercial real estate brokerage team. You could be representing private and institutional clients in both transactional and advisory capacities for site selection, financial analysis, market analysis, and portfolio strategies with our talented team of brokerage associates that can assist in mentorship and guidance.
These positions are 100% commission based. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who are eager to learn, motivated, proactive, and goal oriented. Through our comprehensive training and mentorship program, you will master the art of commercial real estate sales while working with exceptional professionals in a dynamic, team-based culture. Previous sales experience is highly valued.
Our signature mentorship program is among the most unique, robust, and highly demanded in the industry. Our goal is to grow high producing, expert sales professionals with an unmatched level of client focus as quickly as possible. When an associate begins their career with us, they are supported and trained as salespeople from day one while being prepared to grow their book of business immediately. Our associates aren’t sitting on the sidelines crunching numbers or doing admin work: they’re acquiring clients and closing deals. We strive to identify and invest in associates that excel in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment and who are hungry to unleash their full potential.
A TYPICAL DAY FOR OUR AGENTS INCLUDES:
Prospecting Opportunities – making calls, sending emails, canvassing properties, and researching decision makers for potential deals to build your pipeline. Using our proprietary CRM deployment, transaction support team, and an advanced technology toolkit, Belvoir will help you identify and prospect key opportunities for building a book of business and a long-term career in real estate.
Pitching Clients – setting and taking meetings, in person or remotely, to pitch our team’s value proposition and get hired. Under the guidance of a mentoring sales professional, you will quickly learn the art of persuasive presentation, sales psychology, and an expert methodology behind commercial real estate sales. Belvoir’s goal is to aggressively support your efforts to achieve at least five engagements within your first 120 days so that you can start closing deals immediately.
Closing Deals – touring, negotiating, contracting, and executing deals on behalf of your clients. At Belvoir, our team prides itself on being the decisive playmaker when it comes to closing deals and wrangling third parties. If there is a way to get the deal done that satisfies the client, our team will find it. Our sales team has cultivated a strong culture and unique approach tailored to closing deals while maintaining high levels of energy and enthusiasm in a team environment.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN:
- Training – Our training program will help new team members build a solid foundation for their real estate career. We incorporate both inside and outside sales shadowing to ensure success. We cover beginner to advanced sales concepts, real estate valuation, and the investment sales cycle. We accomplish this through, group discussion, role-playing, and company playbooks.
- Income – Though this role is 100% commission, our proven business plan is designed to facilitate a six-figure production within less than a few years and potentially seven figures production after 3 years. Compensation program includes unlimited commission cap and favorable house splits.
- Growth –This is a long-term career opportunity that will be offered to individuals who are capable of operating and maintaining a high level of activity and who possess impeccable integrity. We seek long-term team players who want to belong to and feel ownership of something special.
- · Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- · Previous sales experience is highly valued
- · Experience in a finance, banking, legal, insurance, or tax industry preferred
- · Real estate license (not required for the initial interview, but required prior to start date)
- · Track record of success; team sports, personal achievements, academics, leadership, etc.
- · Coachable disposition and desire for self-improvement
- · Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to see the big picture
- · Self-starter, internally motivated and unafraid of making mistakes
- · Excellent communication, judgement, & problem-solving skills
- · Outcome-oriented individual with a high level of professional integrity
- · Professional image, curiosity, and desire to make an impact
- · Mental toughness, discipline, and grit to build groundwork for long-term success