We are building an innovative, small and home based business marketplace, spanning the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to the delivery of a package, and everything in between. You will be charged with creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems surrounding local and last mile delivery.
This is a hands-on role in every phase of the project lifecycle, from early strategy and concepting, through customer research, detailed design, launch, and optimization. Candidates should have deep knowledge in a variety of design disciplines: user experience, user interface design, prototyping, branding, and visual design.
We value creative exploration, iteration, and attention to detail. Designing our service requires an intimate understanding of our diverse users—achieved through continuous research and testing—and close collaboration with many disciplines inside our organization
About The Role
We are looking for an ambitious Product Designer to define our experience.
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
What You’ll Do
- Design, prototype, and launch great digital experiences that are functional, easy to use, and informed by data and research
- Create concepts, user flows, screens, and prototypes that support our mission
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end delivery service, marketplace, merchants and customers
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform your point of view
- Collaborate with design and marketing team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Co-Founders to understand the problems and define the scope and requirements for a solution
- Work alongside engineers throughout the design process to ensure your ideas are feasible and later built the way you envision.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2 years designing experiences on mobile and web
- Experience working cross functionally to design & ship products
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects you’ve designed and helped ship
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Hybrid Work Solution
- Office Meetings, From Home & Field Work to collect data / research clients