HHA / CNA Duties may include:
- Provide care as directed by Clinical Manager/HHA Supervisor including but not limited to: bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing/undressing, and toileting activities. May also record changes in client’s weight and skin condition.
- Provide care according to the client’s care plan. Assist with daily tasks including but not limited to: meal preparation, feeding, changing linens, light housekeeping and shopping.
- May accompany the client outside the home.
- Engage with client and provide companionship.
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- Extra $$$ for Evening & Weekend Visits
- Extra $$$ for Specialty Cases
- Up to $4000 Sign-On Bonus*
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid In-Service Training & Specialty Training
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Current, valid state H.H.A./C.N.A. certification in good standing and/or current Nursing Student
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate in English (read/write/speak)
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel/squat, push and pull. Level of assistance required depends on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
ABC Home Healthcare provides senior caregiving services throughout the Massachusetts communities of Cape Ann, North Shore, Merrimack Valley and East Central Middlesex County.
We also provide Live-In Caregivers throughout Massachusetts.