At MEDITECH, we sit at the nexus of healthcare and technology - two rapidly evolving industries. Account Executives play an essential role as a part of this growth. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for marketing and selling our cutting-edge enterprise health record solutions and services to C-suite, boards, physician and nurse leadership, and other senior healthcare leaders at health systems, independent hospitals, and ambulatory healthcare networks.
Ultimately operating under the direction of the Regional Sales Director and with a focus at the following levels: C-suite, Physician, Clinical Nursing, Financial leadership, Account Executives maintain close relationships with all key stakeholders, helping to foster and cultivate opportunities for selling and strengthening partnerships with MEDITECH. As a member of our Sales team, your job would involve:
- Selling MEDITECH's standard solutions and services; maintaining overall responsibility for successfully executing each phase of the sales cycle
- Maintaining primary deal design responsibility which includes the assessment of an opportunity to ensure a clear understanding of business needs, competitive landscape, decision-makers, and influencers in order to define an overall engagement strategy
- Nurturing the primary contact with existing MEDITECH customers under your assignment. Proactively engaging with C-suite and clinical leadership, monitoring organizational changes of any kind, communicating with senior MEDITECH leadership on account status and level of MEDITECH EHR satisfaction
- Creating and following the blueprint for successful C-suite customer engagement in terms of sales standard benchmarks including annual strategic presentation to sites, consistent alignment of goals, cultivation of relationships, and keen awareness around any organizational change or shifts in dynamics
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of all MEDITECH solutions and services
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and perspective on healthcare and technology industry issues and trends, specifically those which impact hospitals and health systems
- Maintaining active territory management and engagement to achieve assigned individual performance and bookings targets commensurate with division and regional goals
- Possessing a capacity to effectively deliver strategic MEDITECH presentations and overviews to senior-level audiences at customer and prospect organizations
- Ongoing utilization of Salesforce CRM solution to maintain accurate, timely, standardized account profiles and documented sales opportunities
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Attending approved trade shows and regularly scheduled internal sales meetings and educational sessions
- Coordinating, staging, and engaging in the effective demonstrations of MEDITECH software solutions
- Presenting high-level software solutions and executive-level presentations, as assigned, to key buyers of influence at an executive level (physicians, nursing/quality, financial solutions)
- Ensuring a consultative approach to selling at all times
- Meeting or exceeding required bookings quota for this position
- Covering assigned territories, and traveling 50% of the time
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or associate degree along with 3-5 years of applicable direct sales or sales engineer experience
- Strong knowledge of MEDITECH and MEDITECH solutions preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Proven track record of sales success in closing business, accompanied by a high degree of professionalism
- Strong customer engagement skills
- Ability to cultivate, nurture, and maintain strategic relationships with buying organizations
- Proven, consistent ability to deliver sales performance in bookings
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, targets, and booking goals as defined
- Passion for and understanding of healthcare industry initiatives and practices
- You may be required to show proof of vaccination when traveling to a customer site unless you have an approved medical or religious exemption.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.