As a MEDITECH trainer, your facilitation allows clinicians and/or financial professionals to successfully utilize our fully-integrated, interoperable Enterprise Health Record (EHR). Drawing on your strong clinical or financial experience, you will educate other healthcare professionals on how to best leverage technology in order to care for their patients. As a member of our Client Services & Implementation team, your job would involve:
- Project management of clinical or financial software implementation to ensure effective LIVE
- Leading the training and installation of our EHR
- Acting as the primary contact for clients throughout the implementation process
- Multi-tasking and communicating with staff members across multiple MEDITECH applications
- Providing customer service and troubleshooting application software issues
- Working on a team with programmer analysts to resolve any technical issues
- Working on group projects, interacting with development staff, and mentoring co-workers
- Processing requests for system enhancements or modifications to our evolving software
- Designing and maintaining application documentation
- Updating and maintaining an online project tracking system
- Traveling 50% of the time, anywhere within the United States and Canada to conduct new customer training
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Science fields and/or related Military experience. No specific experience is necessary, we will train you!
- Preferred experience in any of the following areas will be given high consideration:
- Clinical: Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiology, Physician Office, Emergency Department, Operating Room, Laboratory, Ambulatory, Social Work or Behavioral Health
- Financial: Accounts Payable, Billing/Accounts Receivable, Claims, General Ledger, Human Resources/Payroll, Materials Management, Fixed Assets or Physician Billing
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.