Trenam Law, an AV rated law firm with offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Lending Attorney candidates with 4-6 years of legal experience for an associate position in the firm’s commercial real estate transactions practice group, to be located in our St Petersburg office.
- Candidates having prior legal experience in commercial real estate lending will be considered.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an intellectual aptitude for complex transactions, an ability to work and think independently, well-developed writing skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- There will be an expectation for growth in professional responsibility and client development, as well as an aptitude for self-motivation, working as a team and taking ownership of projects.
- Prior experience in lending on commercial real estate transactions, to include drafting, closings and title review.
- Would support a busy SBA practice and understand the unique needs of this type of work.
- Will also be supporting the real estate needs of the business transactions practice related to M&A transactions and real estate matters that arise in corporate transactions.
Primary responsibilities will be to assist in the structuring and documentation of mortgage and asset based lending, sales and acquisitions of commercial property, as well as handling other legal work in our diverse commercial real estate practice.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including 401(k) matching and profit sharing. Trenam Law is an EEO/AA employer.