CURRENTLY HIRING SEVERAL EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF THREE YEARS TRANSCRIPTION OR SPEECH EDITING EXPERIENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR HIRE.
Digital Transcription Systems (DTS) offers clients the highest state-of-the-art technology, the most experienced and best Medical Language Specialists and dedicated management teams that are unequaled in healthcare. DTS currently has the below listed immediate opening for full time and part-time remote Medical Transcription/Language Specialist. DTS offers top compensation to our best performers, and promotes from within, so the best of the best will have opportunities to promote into QA Editors, Account Managers, and Team Leader positions with continued growth. Many of our Medical Language Specialists have been at DTS for many years and have capitalized on opportunities to expand skill levels, knowledge and training to maximize compensation levels by moving into top tier positions. Check out our exciting benefits available for Full Time and Part Time employees!
DTS currently has an immediate opening for an EXPERIENCED Medical Language Specialists in the following areas:
- Acute Care: Opening for Medical Language Specialists (Traditional Typing)
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of proven experience and be available for the following shifts:
- Meditech (traditional typing)
CURRENT FULL TIME SHIFT OPENINGS:
- Tuesday through Saturday (7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST) - Acute Care – Platform (Meditech - traditional typing)
CURRENT PART TIME SHIFT OPENINGS:
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST) - Acute Care – Platform Meditech (traditional typing)
HIRING NOW, SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY IF INTERESTED. INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
- Processor Speed: Dual-core 1.5 GHz or better;
- RAM: 4.0 GB of usable RAM;
- Operating System(s): Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate preferred, or above;
- Hard Drive Disc Space: 2 GB or above
- Infinity (INUSB-2) foot pedal
Benefits include the following:
- Compensation includes competitive production rates with higher financial awards for top performers
- Shift differentials
- Bi-weekly top performance bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities for those interested in building a long-term career path at DTS.
- Full Package of Benefits for Full-Time Employees: Generous Paid Time Off Program, Earned Flexible Personal Leave, Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, 401K, Health Savings Account (HSA), Critical Care Plan, Hospitalization Plan, Cancer Supplemental Plan
- Supplemental Benefits for ALL DTS Employees - paid by company for employees and all members of household: Group Benefits including FREE Telehealth Plan, (Discount Pharmacy, Dental, and Vision), and Medical Bill Saver
DIGITAL TRANSCRIPTION SYSTEMS is an equal opportunity employer.