OpenLoop is looking for a driven, personable, and detail-oriented Clinician Advocate to join our HQ team in Des Moines, IA or remotely. As a member of the Clinician Advocacy team, you will support the growth of our clinician network across all 50 states.
About the Role
We are looking for a Clinician Advocate with full-cycle recruiting experience in the healthcare field who is able to manage clinical relationships and articulate value propositions through a variety of mediums.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure OpenLoop attracts, hires, and retains top talent while growing a strong pipeline
- Source and interview clinicians in alignment with clients' requirements (ie. culture-fit, specialties, telehealth competency, etc.)
- Attract candidates using various sources such as social media, internal referrals, etc.
- Successfully meet established metrics for recruiting and delivering results
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for communicating our company’s vision and mission
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates after placement to ensure we are providing maximum value and efficiency
- Act as a liaison between OpenLoop clinicians and our internal client representatives
- Coordinate internally across multiple verticals for timely clinician onboarding and anticipating future hiring needs
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years in Physician Recruiting
- Previous full cycle recruiting experience
- An affinity toward innovation and relationship management
- Capacity to understand and guide clinical discussions
- A desire to improve healthcare delivery systems
- A background in medicine or healthcare is a bonus!