OpenLoop is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our HQ team in Des Moines. This role will be a member of the Director of Customer Success. The ideal candidate will have experience integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis.
About the Role
The Implementation Manager will regularly meet with executives on both the OpenLoop and client teams in order to align stakeholders, timelines, and expectations. This will include hosting regular meetings, sending status updates, and creating new processes where needed for a successful client onboarding experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Sales to close new business and seamlessly handoff to Customer Success
- Lead customer relationships from sales close to product implementation
- Continuously improve existing processes to evolve our product and offerings
- Align complex client needs with internal resources to power our their care delivery systems
- Identify gaps and train team members on various requirements needed to run our services
- Act as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Work closely with Director of Customer Success, Customer Success team, and other operational departments to close gaps in product and team development
- Speak with customers and create solutions for their workflows with OpenLoop
- Improve team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Be a proxy for the Director of Customer Success on various meetings and processes such as legal, customer success, and communications
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned.
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects in a startup or healthcare environment
- Proven capacity to learn new technologies for maximum project success
- Ability to construct effective emails giving clients and internal stakeholders all necessary background and project updates
- Cross-functional work experience, including roles in operations and project management