We make organic, delicious coconut milk-based treats and grass-fed dairy ice cream for dessert fans committed to self-love and the planet. We believe that ingredients straight from Mother Earth help us appreciate the blissful pleasure our natural world brings us. Something we’ll never take for granted. While our current food system continues down an unsustainable path, we have a pretty big appetite for change. Global equity, sustainable farming, and a lower footprint across the industry– it's what we serve with every single scoop. Hopefully, you’re hungry for this kind of thing too.
Cosmic Bliss is looking for a Scoop Shop Lead to act as the heart of our Scoop Shops. They will role model genuinely joyful interactions while supporting Associates in doing the same. They are owners of our guardrails that support our entire team in creating moments of magic for our guests and team members.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a joyful, transcendental, and positive team and guest experience
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement through integrity and transparency
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation regulations by following and enforcing all federal, local, and house regulations
- Support the successful completion and implementation of all safety-related policies and procedures
- Attend monthly safety meetings to report on shop level safety concerns?
- Coach all performance gaps witnessed and communicate those gaps to Assistant Manager and General Manager
- Act as a steward for our sustainability goals, ensuring all People + Planet standards are met on all shifts
- Report Human Resources or Customer incidents to Assistant Manager and General Manager
- Perform all Associate job duties when necessary
- 18 years old or older
- Open availability, Monday - Sunday (including afternoons, evenings, weekends & holidays)
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Can lift as much as 50 lbs. on occasion
- Have a Current Food Handlers card (You can acquire this after you receive a job offer)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to the extent possible and appropriate in the event of ADA qualifying disability.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Cosmic Bliss pays fair and living wages for all positions, and provides excellent benefits, and several perks including all the Cosmic Bliss you can eat!
If you have a passion for organic food and sustainability if you are excited to work with a growing company that values integrity, people + planet, excellence, transparency, and joy, and if you want to change the world for the better, we welcome you to apply.
Location: Portland, OR
Timeline: Open until filled. All candidates will be notified once we have made a hiring decision.
***If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact Jobs@CosmicBliss.com to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.***
Cosmic Bliss is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that this job is not available for remote work from Colorado.