About CBC Mortgage Agency
CBC Mortgage Agency (CBCMA) focuses on personal and professional development as the core value of the Company that has established a record of success and growth. Take your career to the next level in a comfortable workplace with an environment that encourages networking and team socializing. As well as great perks and benefits the position offers competitive wages, depending on experience, as well as full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, short- and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan retirement investment. In addition to these great benefits, we offer 11 company holidays a year and paid time off (PTO). If this is the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
The Chief Credit and Risk Officer will manage and oversee the credit, risk, and compliance components and operations of the Company. The Chief Credit and Risk Officer will correspond with lenders pertaining to the critical risk factors of credit quality in the production areas of loan purchases, second liens, and servicing. Additionally, the Chief Credit and Risk Officer will evaluate TPO risk of correspondent sellers with proficiency as well as create and manage the credit performance monitoring and performance process and requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
Chief Risk & Credit Officer role is eligible for full comprehensive benefit plans and programs offered by the Company (i.e. Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Other Voluntary Benefit Plans, Wellness Program, and more). This position is potentially eligible for a 25-35% performance bonus of annual earnings.
- Creation of the Credit Policy manual and guidelines, specific to each investor.
- TPO approvals and renewals for both standard and review processes.
- Oversight of QC processes, including the creation of standards, developing reporting and administering Underwriting authorities.
- Managing delegated approvals for correspondents.
- Principal interactions with investors and government entities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of mortgage banking services and compliance regulations and credit risk management practices and regulations.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
This position will oversee, QC, the Due Diligence Underwriting operations, and support roles of credit and risk management for business operations.
10-25% travel is expected for this position according to business needs.
Education and Experience:
- At least ten years of experience as a credit and risk management officer in mortgage banking.
- Direct experience in managing compliance operations in mortgage banking.
- Experience in managing held investments assets and working with TPO channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field (preferred).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be authorized to legally work within the United States of America.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.