The Cedar Bus Co. is a professional and caring environment focusing on providing safe, efficient and reliable para-medical transportation to our clients. We cater to the developmentally disabled and offer a wide variety of transportation services. As the fastest growing and one of the largest para-medical transportation providers in New York State, we are looking for Bus Drivers who wish to enter an environment that fosters career and professional growth.
Now Hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Bus Drivers in Hamburg, NY.
As a Bus Driver, you will transport clients including medical, elderly, and individuals with developmental disabilities. You will be expected to provide Safe, Prompt, and Courteous transportation services. In addition to Hamburg, The Cedar Bus Co. is recruiting Bus Drivers for Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Canandaigua, Fredonia, Rochester, Utica, NY, so flexibility is very important. We believe our Bus Drivers are one of our greatest assets to our team!
Bus Driver Referral: $200 Bonus
Responsibilities of a Bus Driver:
• Safely transport passengers
• Completes required pre and post trip vehicle inspections properly
• Load passengers on and off company vehicle using the proper techniques
• Communicates with dispatch team members
• Transports clients in wheelchairs in company vehicle
• Secures wheelchair in company vehicle using the proper techniques
• Operates company vehicle in a safe manner obeying all traffic laws
• Understand and carry out written and oral instructions
• Effectively communicate verbally with coworkers and others
Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, 401k for eligible employees.
Apply today and join our team!
The Cedar Bus Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
5161 Camp Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075-2705, United States
• Must have a CDL license with Passenger endorsement
• Have a valid New York State Drivers License.
• Must pass DOT medical exam and drug test.
• Minimum age 18
• Availability for flexible split shifts between 6am-6pm preferred