If you want to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team at Bridge Connector — where we are changing the way healthcare communicates and having a great time doing it. Bridge Connector is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) company that delivers data-driven workflow automation. Because any sized healthcare organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems without the need for internal IT support.
Our Nashville office is housed in the Fifth Third Center downtown, adjacent to the historic “Arcade,” and comes complete with just about every perk you'd expect for a startup tech company: all the caffeine, snack bar goodies, proper hydration and ping pong tables you could ask for... with engaging all-company meetings and endless opportunities for creativity, collaboration and professional development. We strive to hit that magic balance between rapid growth — hiring some of the brightest minds in healthcare and tech — and continuing to build a culture of authenticity and transparency where all can contribute. We go all-out to make sure our team feels supported: unlimited PTO (that they're encouraged to really use!), paternity/maternity leave, volunteer opportunities, paid medical insurance, a 401K program, free downtown parking of course, plus relocation assistance and the ability to work remotely for many positions.
The Senior Software Engineer [SSE] understands the broad architecture of the entire system and will deliver functional, complex products with minimal direction and oversight. The SSE provides technical knowledge and leadership to Software Engineers [SE], and will weigh in on technical decisions that impact teams or the company at large.
Specifically focus on:
• Develop high-quality software solutions by studying information needs, interfacing across the organization, investigating problem areas, studying system flow, and following the SDLC.
• Makes other engineers better through code reviews, thorough documentation, technical guidance, pair programming, and mentoring or serving as a Technical Lead on a project.
• Ability to pick up new technology quickly and adapt in a growth environment.
• Deliver software on-time, in scope, and make accurate estimates.
• Demonstrable, progressive experience as an SE for five or more years.
• Developing enterprise software. Specifically, extensive experience creating readable and testable code.
• Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, and Slack.
• Proven understanding of architectural design patterns and the proper use cases associated with each.
• Experience integrating/consuming RESTful APIs.
• Healthcare domain knowledge
• Integration platform as a service
Knowledge and Skills :
HITRUST, SOC, HIPAA knowledge
Ideally has experience in/with many of the following:
• PHP, Laravel 5+ framework
• Vue, Nuxt
• Containerization (Docker, K8s)
• Service oriented architecture
• Git Flow
• Object oriented programming
• Functional programming
• Application performance optimization
Position Location--Nashville, TN (will consider remote applicants)