OpenLoop is looking for an Account Manager (Client Relations) to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing existing client relationships
- Nurturing and growing current accounts
- Acting as a liaison between clients, implementations, and operations
- Developing new and improved sales and support strategies
- Coordinating and running effective and efficient meetings
- Conducting regular account reviews and forecasting
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Program
- Flexible Schedule
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3-6 years of business development, sales, or account management experience
- Proven background in driving sales growth
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Ability to listen, absorb, and respond accordingly
- Ability to change and adapt quickly in a startup environment