We are looking for an experienced technician in the heating and/or plumbing industry. In our Service Department, we help our customers with many important calls including no heat jobs, no hot water jobs, water pipe leaks, and others throughout the day. We offer many options to our customers on their systems issues from troubleshooting, repairs, or replacement.
Here’s Why Working with ALL AMERICAN is Different
We are Southeast Alaska’s fastest growing home services company providing Heating – Plumbing – Drain Clearing – Bathroom Upgrades – And More! Want to know what’s so different here?
We’re building the biggest team and strongest culture in the area offering......
Depending on your experience level starting minimum is $61k/ year. We will show you a clear path on how to make $100k (yes, it's possible).
More Teammates to Help Out
So you can enjoy your free time and family time more.
Full ALL AMERICAN Benefit Package:
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training and paid trips around the country for the best opportunities
- Health Reimbursement Account
- IRA match
- Bonus/SPIFF plans
- Paid uniforms
- All tools provided
- Boot allowance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Paid sick time
- Medivac Insurance
- Family Fitness Program
- Flexible hours for the service department: Want to work 10-7pm instead of 8-5pm? Done!
- Quarterly Company Outings: family beach day, fall community event, barbeques, and holiday parties!
- Company Contests – Win gift cards, cash, days off, and more!
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
Who we are
We started with just one guy and a truck doing Plumbing and Heating work. Today we are a company of over 20 people, aggressively growing towards DOMINATING the Juneau, Alaska market with Heating, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Bathroom Upgrades, and More!
As owners, we don’t pad our pockets, spending money on big vacation homes. Instead, we invest in our company, our tribe, and our future growth. We don’t want to be the boss forever – we want tribe members to take our jobs someday. In the last couple of years year alone, we’ve grown more than ever:
- We are building a new highly visible and larger headquarters in Juneau
- Added over 10 new All American Team members
- Added 5 new vans to add to our growing fleet
- Invested more in marketing than ever for consistent leads and ensuring slow seasons don’t exist
We serve our clients relentlessly and we help others, too – we’re strong supporters of various school programs, and veteran causes.
Why you are a good fit
We strive to raise the standard in every service we provide. So we want the best to work with us. Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You have a mechanical brain
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our clients)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- We Raise The Standard With Our Safety
- We Raise The Standard With Our Integrity
- We Raise The Standard With Our Customer Satisfaction
- We Raise The Standard and Serve As A Team
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
***We hire veterans!
Now is your time to get started on the path to a lifelong career
- Minimum of 1 year in the heating and/or plumbing industry
- A background check and a drug screening
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more and can stand for long hours at a time
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes are common
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task