Gareda is looking for someone to work within a call center environment to assist Home Care Aides (internal customers) with a variety of basic customer service matters including staffing issues, payroll questions and other general topics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serve as the first point of contact for a variety of internal customer service issues.
o Assist callers with routine staffing requests such as temporary schedule changes, punch edit requests, client’s ID#, scheduled days and hours, etc.
o Assist callers with basic support tasks such as EVV assistance, web site connectivity, password reset, etc.
o Assist caller with a variety of general customer service issues.
o Escalate advanced staffing, payroll, HR technical support issues to the appropriate department.
• Complete visit maintenance tasks in Sandata/Santrax.
• Monitor emails to the Help Desk. Resolve, escalate or forward emails as needed.
• Assist employees with various tasks in Gareda’s Learning Centers
• Complete special projects as assigned
• Associates Degree in a business related field or 2-3 years of directly related work experience in a customer service position. Experience in a call center environment a plus.
• Intermediate to advanced personal computing skills. Knowledge of Sandata’s Agency Management System a plus.
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing environment.
• Ability to work well in high call volume environment with pressing deadlines – yet maintain professionalism at all time.
• Strong communication skills including an articulate speaking voice and effective explanation techniques. Bi-Lingual skills a plus.
• Excellent soft skills, including but not limited to: customer service, attention to detail, professionalism, team player, friendliness and multi-tasking.
Benefits Available to this Position:
• Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, sick, personal & birthday)
• Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance (employer provided)
• Other insurance & benefits include voluntary insurance products & an Employee Assistance Program
• Retirement (401k & Roth 401k)
• Uniform allowance
• All benefits afforded to Full-Time Staff