Do you want to be a part of a locally owned company who truly cares for both its employees and patients? Halcyon Home is part of the Senior Resource Guide's Best of Austin, four years running and is led by the Austin Woman's Way 2019 CEO of the Year. We are looking for individuals with a desire to set an example of exceptional care and integrity. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries, and wonderful team support.
Halcyon Home is hiring CNA's and/or CMA's who are motivated and want to make a real difference in people’s lives! We are looking for skilled caregivers with a passion to care for others. If you are someone who loves to improve the lives around you, feels caregiving is a calling rather than just a job, and sees providing individualized exceptional care as a skill? Then you're who we're looking for! Come join our Halcyon Home Team and help us provide, the absolute best, one on one personal care to our clients in the greater Austin, San Marcos and New Braunfels areas.
We offer both day and night shifts, varying in length from 1 hour to 12 hours.
FULL TIME, PART TIME and PRN HOURS AVAILABLE!
What makes Halcyon Home unique among many others?
· Flexible Scheduling (you pick your hours)
· Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, HSA
· Employee of the Month/Year
· Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee
· Streamlined communication with leadership & staff.
Halcyon Home is a fast-growing, Austin-owned home health and hospice company. We emphasize hospitality and compassion to encourage positive patient outcomes for our refined, aging clients. We were voted Best in Home Health/Hospice three years running and Best in Home Care two years running by Senior Resource Guide. We look forward to connecting with you!
- COVID vaccinated (or willing to be vaccinated)
- Minimum 3 years caregiver experience is required for this role.
- CNA license or CMA license is a plus!
- Must have current driver’s license or state identification.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to assignments.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions and be competent to perform tasks assigned by Supervisor or Scheduler.
- Must agree to and pass a criminal history check, an Employee Misconduct Registry check and 3 year driving record.
Responsibilities: (could include but not limited to)
- Bathing Dressing
- Grooming / Personal Care
- Incontinence Care / Toileting Assistance
- Daily Laundry / Linens
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia/Memory Care
- Standby Assistance for Taking Walks
- Transportation / Errands