At Devon Bank, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect, and service a priority.
We are planning for a summer intern but would consider a spring intern.
Join us in our support of continuing the great culture we have at Devon Bank. In return you will have a rewarding paid internship in our Finance Department, where you will report directly to our SVP/CFO. We are located in one of the most diverse and vibrant areas of Chicago—the West Rogers Park area.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in an accounting/financial career path in our bank. Please take the time to learn more about us at www.devonbank.com.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to manage costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure complex reports on financial status and risks
- Developing financial models, benchmarking, and process analysis
- Business line analysis including loans, mortgage, deposit operations, trust, and retail banking·
- Analyzing Asset Liability Committee Information
- Completing securities review of existing assists
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting
- The ability and desire to work on-site at our West Rogers Park branch
- An interest in a future full-time position is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills