Dyehard Fan Supply, part of the Teall Capital family and headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, and with offices across the nation, is a high-growth opportunity with rapidly expanding sports and varied events throughout North America. We are committed to providing superlative customer service and shopping experience for our clients and customers.
The Customer Service Representative/ Product Operations Associate will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities also include providing analytical, operational, and clerical support to e-commerce and buying teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and e-mails; identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Create product assets in the retail computer system in adherence with company guidelines and policies.
• Prepare product descriptions and attributes for loading onto e-commerce websites
• Coordinate closely with the buying and e-commerce teams to correct missing items and attributes.
• Manage large amounts of data pertaining to product creation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior customer service, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills and abilities.
• Strong computer skills.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Strong understanding of customer service techniques.
• Able to sit or stand at a computer for long periods of time.