Summary: The runner represents the company through their appearance and service to the guests. They deliver food and beverage to guests assuring the food is accurate and placed in the right spot according to seat number.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be prepared to work at designated start time
- Continually learn and understand the food and beer they will be delivering
- Greet guests upon arrival and create a welcoming environment for all guest
- Verify that prepared food and beverage match the ticket and meet or exceed company quality standards
- Deliver food and beverage to guests according to their seat number
- Maintain a clean environment for our guests
- Accommodate all guest requests, if possible
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous work experience in a restaurant desired
- TABC seller certification and Texas Food Handler’s Training required prior to start and must be maintained throughout tenure
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs
- Ability to maintain patience with guests and coworkers in difficult situations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate in English (read and speak). Additional language skills are a plus
- Be a craft beer lover!
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to address unique quest needs