- Customer service experience
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Responsive and Accessible Design
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
We’re MindTouch, the enterprise-grade knowledge management platform. Broadcasting to you live from the heart of America’s Finest City, our goal is to help our customers help their customers with effortless self-service experiences. It’s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. It all starts with good software (okay, really good software). But it’s our people, too. It takes a talented and motivated team to make the MindTouch magic happen, dedicated pros who work hard and have fun doing it. And that’s where you come in. At MindTouch, you’ll grow personally and professionally alongside a diverse and motivated group, all while helping support a vision that you can be proud of.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a printer and copier
- Must be able to repetitively type on a computer keyboard daily during a work shift of 8 hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with fellow co-workers and customers about the MindTouch product and its processes. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
MindTouch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.