For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
It is the overall responsibility of the Online Focus Group Host to host live online focus groups and providing first tier product support to our end users via email, chat, and phone.
This is a Part-Time, remote position.
- QualMeeting hosting: Host online focus group sessions running on our QualMeeting platform. Actively listen and watch each QualMeeting session, providing technical support as needed, aiming for the highest quality experience for our clients and participants.
- QualMeeting logistics: Perform tasks related to QualMeeting setup and deliverables, including, but not limited to, technical check status, QualMeeting session status, updating QualMeeting stimuli, and organizing QualMeeting deliverables.
- Customer support: Every team member is responsible for answering requests via tickets, chats, emails, and phone. These requests must be responded to promptly with the highest level of customer service possible.
- Special projects: You may be asked by your team to assist with certain projects, including but not limited to the following tasks: data manipulation using Excel, creating video highlight reels using Movie Maker or iMovie, programming surveys, and QualBoard customer support.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong technical abilities using a variety of web-based and desktop applications, as well as ability to learn new platforms quickly and with minimal training, Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google equivalents (Word, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets).
- Service-oriented - perceptive to others’ needs and naturally inclined to help people, treats co-workers and employees with courteousness, consideration and tact. Committed to delighting internal and external clients at every opportunity.
- Innovative problem solver - a self-starter who actively identifies problems or areas for improvement and takes steps to explore options and enact solutions without specific direction from supervisor. Able to think outside the box and loves the challenge of solving a problem for which there is no obvious solution.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team - cooperative, flexible, reliable, able to express opinions honestly and constructively
- Strong organizational skills - able to juggle multiple tasks/projects at a time with high accuracy, high efficiency, and minimal stress.
- Extremely detail-oriented - notices incomplete or incorrect information and strives to ensure everything is accurate; able to focus on details while keeping sight of the big picture.
- Strong written and oral communication skills - speaks and writes concisely and articulately, consistently employs active listening, comfortable speaking in both group and 1-on-1 settings.
- Customer Service, specifically Technical Support or Help Desk experience preferred.
- Interest in marketing research, specifically digital qualitative research, strongly preferred.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.