FANgineers play a vital role in the success of the hospitality program and game days. FANgineers serve as goodwill ambassadors to ticket holders and their guests while maintaining the operational policies in place for all premium seating areas. FANgineers also serve as a liaison between donors, caterers, maintenance staff, custodial staff, Hospitality Managers, and Athletic Department personnel.
· Perform PEAK customer service for all guests, fans, and department staff
· Act as game day ambassadors for the Hospitality office and athletics department
· Ensure all game day policies and procedures are being upheld
· Monitor entry gates, review tickets, and be aware of access control protocols
· Serve as an elevator attendant and people movement monitor
· Perform all pre, during and post-game duties associated to suites and clubs (i.e. trash removal, facility monitoring, food & beverage needs, etc.)
· Serve as the main point of contact for suite holders and guests during games
· Other duties as assigned
When & Where
· FANgineers are hourly employees. Hours will range between 6-30 hours a week depending on the home game schedules and office needs per week.
· Football and softball stadiums
· Ability to work nights and weekends
· Service first mindset
· Friendly demeanor
· Great verbal communication skills
· Willingness to stand or sit for long periods of time (30-45 minutes)
Ideal candidate will possess abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work flexible hours to include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to move around the facility (including but not limited to stairs, ramps, etc.) for extended periods of time and standing for extended periods of time during events
- Ability to lift 20lbs+ if required.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions; including but not limited to extreme heat, cold and rain.