HHA | CNA | Nursing Students - Earn up to $1000 Sign-on Bonus
More EARNING Incentives
• Up to $1000 Sign-on Bonus
• Up to $1000 Employee Referral Bonus
• Very Competitive Pay with extra $$$ for specialty cases, evenings and weekends
• Travel Pay PLUS FULL IRS Rate Mileage Reimbursement
• Work a schedule that meets YOUR NEEDS
• Work WHERE you want
• Online & Onsite Training
• One-to-One patient care experience
• 24/7 access to ABC staff; because you are here for our clients, we are here for YOU.
• As an ABC caregiver you will be helping seniors stay safe at home —where they wish to age in place.
Your HHA / CNA duties may include:
- Providing compassionate care as directed by Clinical Manager/HHA Supervisor including but not limited to: bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing/undressing, and toileting activities. May also record changes in client’s weight and skin condition.
- Provide care according to the client’s care plan. Assist with daily tasks including but not limited to: meal preparation, feeding, changing linens, light housekeeping and shopping.
- May accompany the client outside the home.
- Engage with client and provide companionship.
- Current, valid state H.H.A./C.N.A. certification in good standing and/or current Nursing Student
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate in English (read/write/speak)
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, bend, kneel/squat, push and pull. Level of assistance required depends on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.