UAP North America, is looking for a full-time Metal Fabricator to join our busy foundry, located in Rock Tavern, New York.
UAP | Urban Art Projects believes incredible things don't just happen; they're created, nurtured, believed in. Spanning art, architecture, design, environments, and everything in between – UAP works with artists and creatives to make incredible things all over the world. Visit uapcompany.com for more information.
UAP collaborates with emerging and renowned artists, architects, developers, and designers; to deliver creative outcomes for the public realm. We engage in all aspects of the delivery process from curatorial services and design development, through to fabrication and installation. Visit uapcompany.com for more information.
The Fabricator will work within our highly skilled team to cut, assemble, and reinforce artworks of various sizes.
- Work with highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team;
- Machining and welding of various metals (mild steel, stainless, aluminum, bronze);
- Quality control of one's own work, to comply with technical drawings;
- 100% adherence to shop safety protocols.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in metal work, including MIG, TIG, and Arc welding;
- Experience with hand tools, vertical/horizontal saws, plasma, and torch cutting;
- Experience with rollers, press brake, and pipe bender a plus;
- Experience operating jib cranes or forklifts a plus;
- Experience reading and executing shop drawings with minimal tolerances;
- Other metal finishing & fabrication experience a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent team player;
- Strong work ethic and focus on delivery;
- Appreciation for the art world.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, ESPP, annual bonuses and more. If you have the skills to excel in this role, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Metal Fabricator position.
UAP Productions LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.