- Starting at $18.25/hour
- $1,000 sign on bonus paid throughout first year
- Monthly bonus up to $700
- Hybrid work week
- Monday – Wednesday in Blue Ash office
- Thursday – Friday option to work from home
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Opportunity to join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 21 days of paid time off
- Paid training
LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age through efficient and transparent access to quality loan production. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks and has conducted over $4.5BN in loan sales and originations across its platform.
LendKey is looking for a Customer Service/Loan Specialist.
This role will play a crucial role in helping our customers. From delivering up-to-date information on loan applications to educating potential borrowers about our products, Loan Specialists play a crucial role in helping our customers. Loan Specialist will assist borrowers during full life cycle of the loan, from the application process through repayment. This role is a versatile one, often switching gears to assist in document verification and other projects. The Loan Specialist is a key factor in company growth and success by providing a high quality and engaging customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling client inquiries and problems throughout the loan application process
- Having in-depth knowledge of loan products and systems
- Managing numerous individual customer accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of borrower information
- Working with internal departments to solve issues
- Tracking, documenting, and reporting continuous client issues, lending habits and system problems
- Providing trustworthy, supportive, and individualized customer care
- Assisting with document verification and other projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Driven team members seeking a rewarding work environment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proven customer service skills (financial experience is not required, but a definite advantage)
- Team-oriented and functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and ability to multitask
- Courteous and positive attitude
- Perform well under pressure
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.