The Director of Family & Community Engagement (FACE) will work closely with the Case Management, Prevention and Intervention Teams to establish ongoing collaborative relationships with community organizations that are responsive to the needs of the children, youth and families within our CUA service area. This individual should have experience and a strong skill set in community engagement and capacity building among perinatal community-based organizations and community members. This position will play an integral role at leading strategic planning, development, implementation, evaluation and continual improvement of comprehensive community engagement initiatives. The Director of FACE will be responsible for the management and implementation of community outreach and engagement program with a primary mission to provide meaningful opportunities for residents and other stakeholders to provide input to shape both physical improvements and programmatic opportunities within the CUA catchment area.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of the Director of Family & Community Engagement
1. Establishing positive, collaborative working relationships and linkages among Child Welfare providers and community service providers
2. Provide supervision to the CUA Community Liaison and Strengthening Family Team
3. Be an active participant in new and ongoing case teaming reviews to provide vital resource information and interagency programs that the CUA families can benefit from
4. Serving as liaison between Case Management, Prevention, Intervention and Community
5. Helping organize and effectively engage families and community with participating in agency events
6. Participating in all appropriate trainings, Prevention & Intervention workshops and meetings
7. Help develop and execute parent and youth engagement and recruitment strategies.
8. Assist the Community Liaison and Directors with developing building community partnerships within our catchment area
9. Work with the Community Liaison and Intervention Director to conduct outreach and develop community mapping strategy
10. Conduct follow up calls regarding participation for CUA events
11. Provide general administrative and logistic support to the chain of command
12. Complete special projects as required under the direction of the chain of command
13. Establish a network of community resources
14. Develop strategies, best practices and standards for a range of quality outreach and engagement efforts and activities
15. Develop communication tools and strategies to inform residents and other stakeholders of community engagement activities and project status updates.
16. Collect and maintain data community engagement efforts and provide regular progress updates to Leadership and key external partners
17. Coordinate and schedule meetings with the Community Advisory Board members and other stakeholders.
18. May perform other duties as assigned.