NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We seek a driven taste-maker to join our US office as a mid-level marketing designer. This focused designer will help build the NJI identity across social, as well as support various marketing initiatives and client campaigns.
The right candidate possesses a refined taste, a penchant for the daring, and the curiosity of a thousand chameleons. Versed in cross-platform execution, with chops in motion, typography, and illustration, this candidate can handle varied creative concepts.
Successful candidates will join an international team of talent as they make their mission to challenge the status quo: for our policy-driven clients, and our creative team.
The creative team at NJI handles the nuanced, complex world of big policy, big tech, and nonprofits. We believe that creativity can transform perceptions, foster conversation, and shape policies that change the world. We are not a product shop, but a change shop.
This is a remote based position, with preference in the EST timezone, collaborating closely with the US headquarters and reporting to the Global Vice President of Creative in Washington D.C.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for designing a range of marketing materials, including social media promotions, email campaigns, motional graphics, editorial artwork for our blogs, template development
- Work closely and cross-departmentally with other designers, leadership, development and video through phases of project
- Challenge the status quo with new ideas, tactics, and concepts
- Push for constant improvements in our process and executions
- Provide counsel to clients and peers over best practices
- Collaborate with project managers, brand leaders, copywriters, editors and other designers.
- Become a fluent advocate for NJI brand and help us evolve it.
- Create fully realized creative concepts and assets that are on brand, strategically focused, and posed for success
What We are Looking For:
- 3+ Years of professional design experience working in marketing or advertising.
- An amazing visual portfolio with proven success and astute aesthetics. Applications submitted without a portfolio link, or attachment will be disqualified.
- Growth-Mindset: You find opportunity in challenges. NJI is a fast-paced, growing business across the globe, which means constantly re-evaluating how we operate. We’re seeking a partner thrilled to contribute to that growth.
- Strong Motion Design and animation skills.
- An ability to illustrate, collage, and toe the line between design and art.
- Creative-Enabler: you know how to foster creativity within a project, and take pride in management of talent, both in-house and externally.
- Team-Builder: You have a passion for people and helping them grow. You have 2+ years experience in managing, and providing sound counsel through the ups and downs of an employee’s career.
- Client-Focused: You make internal and external clients feel heard, inspired, and transcended in your conversations, offering best practices and sound counsel.
- Process-Guru: you have proven success in scaling and improving large, multi-faceted projects. You know how to streamline every phase of a creative project from research and ideation through refinement and delivery.
Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace through actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.